BONFIRE TURF TYPE TALL FESCUE is a new variety in the Jacklin Seed line up of tall fescues with superior quality and durability. Bonfire was selected for its excellent overall turf quality, good drought and disease tolerances as well as its semi-dwarf stature. For its quality over all NTEP locations 2019 Data -Bonfire was rated 6.1 and the top of the trial was 6.2.
Areas of Use:
Excellent for use in sun or partial shade, Bonfire is a great choice for home lawns, parks or athletic fields, golf course roughs or out of play areas and other community greens areas.
Bonfire is being tested in the 2018 National Tall Fescue Test )NTEP). Highlights from the 2019 results include:
- Excellent seedling vigor and establishment
- Statistically equivalent to #1 for quality in all NTEP trial regions: Northeast, Upper West/Mountain Region, Pacific, Southwest, Transition, North Central, and Southeast – where it was rated 5.7 and the highest trial rating was a 5.8.
- Tied #1 for gray leaf spot ratings in New Jersey
- Very good warm and cool season brown patch tolerance – statistically equivalent to #1
- Outstanding Turf Quality
- Rated #1 Gray Leaf Spot Tolerance earning it the GLX Designation
- Fast Establishment and excellent seedling vigor
- Leaf Texture
- Dark Green Color
- Reduced Top Growth
- Gray Leaf Spot Tolerance
- Brown Patch Tolerance
- 6-10 lbs./1000 sq. ft.
Notice to Buyer: We warrant that seeds we sell will conform to the label description required under state and federal laws, within recognized tolerances. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, which would extend beyond such descriptions, and in any event our liability for breach of any warranty or contract with respect to such seed is limited to the purchase price of such seeds.
NOTICE ARBITRATION/CONCILIATION/MEDIATION REQUIRED BY SEVERAL STATES: Under the seed laws of several states, arbitration, mediation or conciliation is required as a prerequisite to maintaining a legal action based upon the failure of seed to which this notice is attached to produce as represented. The consumer shall file a complaint (sworn for AR, FL, IN, MS, SC, TX, WA; signed only CA, GA, ID, ND, SD) along with the required fee (where applicable) with the commissioner (IN)/Director/Secretary of Agriculture, Seed Commissioner, or Chief Agricultural Officer within such time as to permit inspection of the crops, plants, or trees by the designed agency and the seedsman from whom the seed was purchased. A copy of the complaint shall be sent to the seller by certified or registered mail or as otherwise provided by state statute.